3.20.2013

Do you have the time?

Pin It Now!

Good evening!

I recently decided to spurge on myself and get a new timepiece. Looking at my phone for the time, is not practical in certain situations. So through extensive internet window shopping on a snowy afternoon I found this watch on the Urban Outfitter's online store.

Around the World Leather Watch- 39$


It is the perfect accessory. Perfect for everything, the leather band is a nice addition as well.


I love my chamomile 

The watch also has a special meaning to me, to remind me the world is wide open and ready to be explored by me. It is definitely a staple of my wardrobe now. What do you think? Are you looking for a new watch?

Stay Chic,

xo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment or a question below! I love getting feedback! Feel free to leave your link after, I would love to check it out!
Stay Chic, xoxo